Follow me all over!

Feel free to....
Shoot me an email!: schlepperchic@gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter: SchlepperChic

Monday, May 16, 2011

HI[re me]LIGHTS FROM GRADUATION! (and only pic from day 7)

I got to wear a cap and gown for the 1st time!
In high school we graduated in white dresses.

ONLY PIC FROM DAY 7 - shoes = gold wedges from the day I was
 a "nautical nut" -- this look is super easy and quick! Just throw on jeans
and a patterned top, and you're ready to go!

I also got to spend time with my grandmother, who I'm extremely close to,
for the first time in a while. (This also serves as evidence I'm in my
challenge gear!!)
First pic taken post-grad ceremony!
The freshman year roommie!
My favorite pic of the day
My mom brought me really pretty cupcakes to my grad brunch!
I wound up not wearing the shoes I'd planned to because I was afraid I'd be
"that girl" and trip walking across the stage. I opted for this old pair of awesome blue
Marc Jacobs sandals that just so happened to match my awesome blue dress! (I call them my "Jasmine
 shoes"). However...

...I wore them to grad dinner that night, had no problem walking in them, and managed to
stay within my challenge guidelines with my cream UO blazer! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment