Follow me all over!

Feel free to....
Shoot me an email!: schlepperchic@gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter: SchlepperChic

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 1; Night 2

I've been a little behind on posting, so I'm kind of playing catch up. Plus, things are about to really busy with graduation lurking around the corner. Here are my first outfits for the first 2/7 days. I know it's kind of pathetic, but I couldn't leave my apartment on the second day 'til night time because of all my school work, hence the reason I'm all dressed up!

Day 1
Accessories: Shoes via BCBG; Sunglasses via Urban; Pendant via House of Harlow


Night 2
Accessories: Earrings are vintage via Portobello Road, London; elaborate fishnets via Selfridges, London; Clutch via Urban; Heels are Steve Madden via Loehmann's

What do you think?

This post makes me realize my goal for the summer: begin learning photography... I wish I could take awesome self-portraits like some of my other fellow bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment