Follow me all over!

Feel free to....
Shoot me an email!: schlepperchic@gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter: SchlepperChic

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Those shoes!, a shout out & a bit more Barca...

Good afternoon, everyone! I feel guilty for not having posted in a while. I've been overwhelmed academically.... graduation is on May 15th, 2011! Yay! From Wisco --> Emory and back to --> Wisco, I've about had it up to here with college life and am ready to move to an international U.S. city after school -- hopefully D.C. for a bit, while I figure out plans to move somewhere in Europe, most likely the South of France for some time, and hopefully, ultimately, my "home," Londontown!!
Happiest @ "home" in London, England, 2008
First of all, I'd like to show you an outfit I quickly threw together in Barcelona (the ability to do that is part of my "schlepper" side). This outfit was inspired by fellow (awesome) blogger, The Man Repeller. You'll see why... (image on right)


P.S./Also: ....Just wanted to show you some more pictures from Barcelona because I'm normally really good about posting pictures, but I've been so busy lately! Plus I love traveling and love sharing my experiences!

Parc Guell, Barcelona, Spain, 2011

1 comment:

  1. Hey, just wanted to come by and say thanks for visiting my blog today! Sounds you like have a lot of awesome travel plans ahead. I love London too - I've been three times and it's one of my favorite (or favourite?) cities. Haven't been to Barcelona yet, but I studied abroad in Sevilla and would love to go back to Spain someday. Congratulations on graduating soon, and good luck!

    www.academiasartorial.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete