Follow me all over!

Feel free to....
Shoot me an email!: schlepperchic@gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter: SchlepperChic

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Some [photo art] o' mine

I'm feeling lazy today, again, as usual... but this time it's because I've been redecorating my apartment. More on how to "re-feng sui" your apt cheaply coming soon.

Anywho: I'm bored and being a major procrastinator, so I thought I'd share some of my recent, what I like to call, "photo art." It's a combo of photography, 2D elements of design, and color theory.

Detail from Casa Battlo, Gaudi

It's been a pretty rough month, so,
Outside of The National Gallery of Art in DC
going forward...

My next goal, after teaching myself Spanish with Rosetta Stone and books for dummies, is to take a course in photography!

What do you think of my photography skills thus far? Feedback always welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment