Follow me all over!

Feel free to....
Shoot me an email!: schlepperchic@gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter: SchlepperChic

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Product Review & More About MOI!

Something you should know about me: I am a procrastinator. 

I am also a very lucky girl! Tomorrow I'm headed to Barcelona, Marrakech & Madrid with the Manfriend for our last Spring Break before... wait for it... "THE REAL WORLD." Obviously my nails need to look purdy and stay as perfect as possible while I'm frollicking around Europe and N. Africa. So, after another all nighter [oh, the joys of being a college senior], I took Katie's advice from Running on Happiness and I tried Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nails.

I promised myself I wasn't going to work on this blog at all until I graduate and actually have time, but some things are just too cool, quick and easy not to share with you! Purchased @ Walgreens

Also, I came up with another means of procrastination that is actually going to be pretty effective with helping me to travel lightly.... I made a day-by-day list of what I'm going to wear in each place, complete with my flight itineraries and the weather forecast for each day. [my eyes are always bigger than my stomach in terms of packing, and this helped me to fit all my clothes/crap, cause we all got it!/toiletries -- another guilty pleasure = travel size items -- into a carry on.]

.... if you procrastinate like I do, then stay tuned for the embarrassing, or possibly cool, if you're into "notes"in sketchbook form of my packing list, and maybe even a few pictures from my trip! I highly recommend expressing your thoughts/worries/to-do-lists in a visually creative way. I took a course one summer at Maryland Institute College of Art titled "Sketchbook As Diary" -- It's fun and therapeutic, and you have to do it anyway. 

I am sorry if my posts seem all over the place! I am still a newbie, and haven't even figured out how to change the template for my blog or exactly what I'd like this space to become. So, for now, bear with me, and let me know what you think {after you go buy these Salon Effects miracles!}


1 comment:

  1. Finally made it over to your blog! Sheesh...only took me forever, but I made it, right! Following now. :) Love your nails! Those look fantastic on you!

    XO, Katie
    Running on Happiness

    ReplyDelete