Follow me all over!

Feel free to....
Shoot me an email!: schlepperchic@gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter: SchlepperChic

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Things you should know....

1) Dolce Vita came out with a line for Target!

This is my favorite pair of wedges, and they are unbelievably reasonably priced! Hmmm... I wonder when these bad boys are going to make it into my closet!


2) BHLDN, Anthropologie's bridal line, is opening its first store in Houston, Texas and they are hiring! I'd apply if I felt like moving to Texas, but it's too hot there for this chick, and I am, by no means, ready to start working on August 18th ;) Click here for more info!



Consider this a shopper's public service post for the week!

<3 Madison

P.S. I stumbled upon this yesterday, and thought I'd share it:


No comments:

Post a Comment